Amcrest 4MP ProHD Indoor WiFi IP Camera Pan/Tilt Black IP4M-1041B
4MP H. 265
– 2. 4ghz WiFi IP camera features immaculate 4MP (2688x1520P at 30fps video using excellent low light capability utilizing the CMOS image sensor and chipset. Cover more ground using super-wide 90° viewing angle and remote pan/tilt. Works with Alexa through Amcrest Cloud. H. 265 video compression technology allows smoother video and reduces file sizes and bandwidth consumption. Due to hardware limitations, digital zoom is only available on the Amcrest View Pro App.
– Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone using the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc using Amcrest Web View Extension.
LOW LIGHT NIGHT VISION
– Features a CMOS 1/3” 4MP progressive low-light image sensor and built-in IR LEDs to achieve superior low lux performance and night vision up to 32 feet. Not all WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of WiFi camera experience has built-out the performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 4MP pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP
– The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage service allows you automatically store your videos in the cloud hosted and secured by AWS (motion based and 24/7 continuous recording available). If something happens to your local PC/NVR/MicroSDcard(256GB, FAT32)/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and Amcrest Cloud smartphone app.
This product may contain components that are not NDAA compliant.
our Amcrest demo cameras!
Input your surveillance technology specifications to estimate the necessary storage space needed to support your unique environment.
Required Storage Space
* When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB, equals one billion bytes and one terabyte, or TB, equals one thousand billion bytes. Your computer’s operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and will not be available for data storage. Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features, and application software. Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors. Amcrest reserves the right to change, without notice, product offerings or specifications.