Amcrest 4MP Outdoor PTZ POE+ IP Camera PTZ Optical 5x IP4M-1098EW-AI
- High Resolution 4-Megapixel Ultra High Definition Video for Excellent Quality and Clarity, 4MP @30fps.
- 1/2.8" 4MP Starvis CMOS Image Sensor
- Color Event: 2 IR Light for 164ft Nightvision, 2 dual light fusion LEDs for 98ft Color Night Vision
- 360° Pan, 90° Tilt; 34.6°-112.3° FOV
- IP66 Outdoor Weatherproof Camera.
- This camera includes advanced Deep IVS features such as Tripwire, Intrusion, etc. which help to provide increased perimeter protection and accuracy of the camera. The camera also includes Face Detection as well as the ability to detect and monitor video metadata types such as motor vehicles, non-motor vehicles, or people. Supports Face Detection.
- 120dB WDR
- POE+ (802.3at), 24 VDC, 2.5 A
- H.265 Compression Technology.
- Storage Options: MicroSD Card (Up to 512GB), Local PC, NAS System, Amcrest NVR & Amcrest Cloud.
- 25x Optical Zoom; 16x Digital Zoom.
- IK10 Vandal Proof
- TVS 6000 V lightning proof; surge protection; voltage transient protection
- Operating Temperature: –40 °F to +149 °F
- This product may contain components which are not NDAA compliant
- Dimensions: 6.52" x 5.51" x 10.69"
- Weight: 3.31lbs.
Simple Power Over Ethernet Setup
Save your time with a simple setup process that can get you up and running on the Amcrest View mobile app in no time at all. You don't have to be tech savvy to get setup quickly and painlessly. Simply power it on, download the app, scan the QR code, and within just a few taps you’re ready to go. Day to day operations are a breeze thanks to the simple interface which allows you to take advantage of the camera's powerful features.
Superior HD 4MP at 30 FPS
Magnificent 4-Megapixel / 2688 x 1536p @ 30fps video with enhanced low light capability on this POE outdoor camera utilizing a 1/2.8" CMOS progressive image sensor and chipset, the Amcrest UltraHD camera soaks in the entire scene, dynamically painting all the vivid colors and rich imagery, pixel by pixel, onto your computer screen or a smartphone in full 2688x1536 resolution at 30 frames per second (FPS). With an F1.6 Aperture, there is no need to strain your eyes, lean in close, or play the guessing game when you have this level of detail.
Cloud Video Storage
High definition recordings are only as good as how quickly and easily they can be accessed. Amcrest Cloud was created to ensure that you don't miss anything, no matter where you are. Regardless of how far you are from home, you can login from a computer (PC or Mac) or through the Amcrest Cloud smartphone app to instantly pinpoint your footage through an intelligent timeline on an intuitive interface and play it back in seamless and brilliant 4MP quality. The Amcrest Cloud app also can be configured to send you on-the-go alerts. Live viewing, Additional 7-day, 15-day, and 30-day storage plans are available starting at $6 per month.
MicroSD, FTP & NVR Storage
In addition to Amcrest Cloud, the Amcrest ProHD camera can also record to an FTP server, onto your local computer, MicroSD Card (Up to 512GB), or to any Amcrest NVR (not included). You'll have full control over your recordings and can manage them however you'd like.
Smart Motion Alerts
The Amcrest View Pro app frees you from having to check in just to find out what’s been happening lately. Instead, get immediate push notifications and alarm details sent to your smartphone while you’re on the go. Launch straight into the app, choose an event from the Event List, and jump right to the relevant recording. Life doesn’t wait around, and neither should you.
Advanced Zone Detection
Create distinct motion detection zones to completely customize control over what you’re monitoring. This is an effective way to ensure that you only record what you need when its important. Each zone includes its own sensitivity and threshold meters so you can fine-tune it exactly to your liking. Let the Amcrest camera hold its focus so you don’t have to lose yours.
Intelligent Timeline Playback
Your stored recordings and pictures are precious, and having that data at hand is the whole point of using a security camera. Whether sharing with friends and family, or presenting evidence in a court case, it is important to be able to immediately identify, track down, playback, and export what you want, when you want it. The Amcrest camera’s intuitive searchable timeline will make your life easier, save you time, and act as a sophisticated built-in video player.
Leading-edge night vision technology allows you to get a clear-cut picture even when it's dark. This camera has 2 IR LEDs & 2 White Lights that transmit their infrared rays in a frequency imperceptible to the human eye. The IR LED's lights allow for exceptional remote wide range viewing and a magnificent capacity of 5 times optical zoom function for enhanced precision even in the dark. The IR lights cast brightly which provides an astounding 164 feet of night vision range, while the white lights transmit 98 feet of color night vision range. With this powerful feature, you can gain total awareness over the previously unseen and do so in a way that is undetectable.
34.6° ~ 112.3° Viewing Angle
A carefully crafted 2.8mm fixed lens with a max aperture of F1.6 generates striking visuals owing to the 34.6° ~ 112.3° viewing angle. You will have no problem keeping what you care about in your sights.
US Support & Warranty
Any user of Amcrest products can take full advantage of the expansive support content available. Between our YouTube channel, knowledge base, forums, and US email/phone support team, anything and everything can and will be answered quickly and simply. In addition, each purchase with Amcrest will include a 30-day money back guarantee as well as a 1-year replacement warranty.
our Amcrest demo cameras!
Input your surveillance technology specifications to estimate the necessary storage space needed to support your unique environment.
Required Storage Space
* When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB, equals one billion bytes and one terabyte, or TB, equals one thousand billion bytes. Your computer’s operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and will not be available for data storage. Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features, and application software. Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors. Amcrest reserves the right to change, without notice, product offerings or specifications.