Amcrest UltraHD 5-Megapixel Outdoor POE Camera 2592 x 1944p Bullet IP Security Camera, Outdoor IP67 Waterproof, 103° Viewing Angle, 2.8mm Lens, 98.4ft Night Vision, 5-Megapixel, IP5M-B1186EB-28MM (Black)
– Stunning 5-Megapixel 2592 x 1944p video resolution with enhanced low light capability on this POE outdoor camera utilizing an CMOS progressive image sensor and chipset. Wide 103° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground. Power Over Ethernet (POE camera) for easy installation (POE injector or switch required; not included, sold separately). Works with Alexa through AmcrestCloud.
– Adjust motion detection zones and sensitivity and receive email/phone alerts and review footage via the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using the Amcrest Surveillance Pro software or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, Amcrest NVRs, and QNAP NAS, FTP, SeaMonkey, and Pale Moon Browsers, IE, Safari, Firefox 49.0, and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension
DAY OR NIGHT, RAIN OR SHINE
– This outdoor POE IP camera features a heavy-duty metal weatherproof IP67 housing, as well as a built-in IR, LED and a low lux image sensor to achieve amazing low-light capability and night-vision up to 98.4 feet. Dual H.265/H.264 compression allows for maximum encryption with the latest technology as well as backward compatibility with legacy platforms. This camera is compatible with Amcrest NVR's and has limited compatibility with third party NVR's.
SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP
– The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
This product may contain components that are not NDAA compliant.
our Amcrest demo cameras!
Input your surveillance technology specifications to estimate the necessary storage space needed to support your unique environment.
Required Storage Space
* When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB, equals one billion bytes and one terabyte, or TB, equals one thousand billion bytes. Your computer’s operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and will not be available for data storage. Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features, and application software. Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors. Amcrest reserves the right to change, without notice, product offerings or specifications.