Amcrest 4K 8-Channel AI DVR AI Smart DVR AMDV5108-I3
- View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on iOS, and Android devices (with included Amcrest View Pro app)
- Supports up to 16TB Storage for Continuous Recording at 8CH 4K @7fps (Hard Drive Not Included)
- Bandwidth up to 128Mbps
- Enable two way talk using an external speaker and microphone
- Face Detection (Only Supported by Analog Cameras) and Face Recognition available
- AI DVR Features: Face Detection & Recognition, Perimeter Protection, Smart Motion Detection, and IVS Features (Tripwire: Trigger an event anytime a human or vehicle crosses the set tripwire line. Intrusion: Be alerted anytime a human or vehicle crosses the intrusion area)
- Smart Motion Detection features Human and Vehicle Detection can only be activated if face detection or other AI rules are disabled in the system
- Supports Long Distance Signal Transmission up to 2296 ft.
- Intelligent Video Footage Search and Playback.
- H.265 Compression Technology.
- This product may contain components which are not NDAA compliant
- USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
- Pentabrid DVR supports HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS and Amcrest IP Cameras with Limited Compatibility to third-party cameras
4K Resolution / 8-Megapixel Quality Cameras (Cameras Not Included)
The DVR finally brings 4K (3840x2160p) resolution to a closed-circuit platform. Experience true High Definition video unlike any other system as your monitor brings everything to life, along with top-of-the-line megapixel quality. Whether you're recording, taking snapshots, or checking Motion Detection alerts, no detail will make it past you even if it tried.
8-Channel DVR (Hard Drive NOT Included)
Connect up to eight cameras (NOT Included) at once that you can control at the same time through the DVR's On-Screen Display! Don't forget to utilize Motion Detection and Scheduled Recordings to save hard drive space and record for even longer!'
The Amcrest AI DVR features Face Detection & Recognition, Perimeter Protection, Smart Motion Detection, and IVS Features (Tripwire: Trigger an event anytime a human or vehicle crosses the set tripwire line. Intrusion: Be alerted anytime a human or vehicle crosses the intrusion area)
Remote Viewing and Storage
When you bring your DVR online, you can tap into your system and check on all your cameras at any time from anywhere in the world! You can even have your cameras automatically send everything to the cloud or FTP server instead of saving on the DVR’s hard drive (NOT Included). Now, you don’t have to worry about transferring or losing your recordings and pictures!
Support for All Major Browsers Including Safari (Mac)
The HDCVI web interface is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome. And finally there is also support for Safari on the Mac OS! This web interface is where you can streamline and bring together all of your cameras for a simplistic, intuitive, and powerful interface. With local or remote access, you can configure, manage, and access your video streams in no time at all while being able to monitor all your feeds on the same screen at the same time.
Amcrest View App for iPhone or Android
Free yourself from having to sit at a computer to check on your cameras! Now, you can take them with you on the go by pulling up live feeds with the new Amcrest View app. It is free to download and available on the App Store and Play Store. The DVR comes with a QR-code for a quick and painless plug-and-play setup for remote viewing on your smartphone. Just scan it into the app and start viewing right away!
More Secure Than IP
Instead of having multiple devices independently accessible through the network, with HDCVI, you only have one DVR. This DVR will be the hub for all your cameras at once. It's not only easier to set-up, but easier to manage, troubleshoot, access and control. And because you only have one device online, as opposed to multiple, you can also feel more secure.
2,296 ft Coaxial Range and Weather Resistant Cameras (Cameras NOT Included)
You have the ability to connect your coaxial cables to your DVR and set your cameras up to 2,296 feet (700m) away. And every camera comes with an IP67 weather-resistance rating so they will continue to serve you gorgeous High Definition recordings and snapshots from incredible distances come rain or shine!
Backwards Compatible with 3 Signals Over 1 Cable
Still have old coaxial cables lining your walls and installed in your home? No problem! HDCVI works on the same coaxial cabling that traditional CCTV camera systems used. Never has it been this easy to upgrade to HD! In the past, you may have needed multiple cables for video, audio, and controlling PTZ positions on cameras. With HDCVI, all you need is coaxial cabling to do all three! Set-up multi-camera view, alarm alerts, data management, PTZ status, network configuration, and much more! With the DVR On-Screen Display, you’re in control.
Real-Time, No Latency Viewing and Night Vision
HDCVI's closed-circuit design allows you to watch things happen as they happen. The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. You may as well be standing right there! Not even the cover of dark can protect an intruder from the IR LEDs that will illuminate and capture their every move in detail.
Plug-and-Play Set-up with Intuitive On Screen Display
No confusing configuration necessary. With HDCVI, you just connect your coaxial cable, and enjoy your vibrant HD stream. At last, no more messy computer software downloading or configuration necessary. No need to worry about IP configuration, subnetting, or port forwarding for each and every single camera. Instead, configure one solitary device, the DVR, to gain access to all of your cameras at once! Enjoy viewing, controlling, and managing all your cameras on the DVR’s built-in OSD. You can even use your own mouse!
USB for Data Transfers with HDMI or VGA Output
No longer do you don’t have to delete old recordings to make room. Now you can pop in a USB drive or cable and backup your most important videos to an external storage device! And you can choose between standard and high definition output to any monitor or TV of your choice. Imagine showing off your cameras on the big screen!
Shipping, Warranty, & Support
When you purchase directly from Amcrest you are not only purchasing a product, but also the value-added service of same-day shipping from our US based warehouse. We have a 30-day money back return policy and a warranty replacement process all based out of the US. If you need help, click our Support Tab to gain access to step-by-step guides, video tutorials, and our community support forums. And if you still need additional assistance, feel free to call or email our technical support team. We’re happy when you’re happy!
our Amcrest demo cameras!
Input your surveillance technology specifications to estimate the necessary storage space needed to support your unique environment.
Required Storage Space
* When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB, equals one billion bytes and one terabyte, or TB, equals one thousand billion bytes. Your computer’s operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and will not be available for data storage. Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features, and application software. Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors. Amcrest reserves the right to change, without notice, product offerings or specifications.