Job Code: 002
# of Openings: 1Apply
The NetSuite Developer will design and implement configurations, customizations, and integrations for supporting the continued growth of our business processes. An ideal candidate will need to be self-motivated, capable of working with limited direction, and adaptable enough to adjust to changing priorities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain custom solutions
- Integrating third party applications as needed
- Be the primary point of contact and manage all NetSuite support cases
- Support company analysis by building searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards
- Manage roles and permissions
- Maintain custom forms
- Collaborate with users to support their optimized use of NetSuite
- Experience with designing and developing web based solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot major/minor technical incidents
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, keep momentum on each and manage project due dates
Preferred skills, education, and experience are:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years NetSuite experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communicative skills
- Ability to automate business / ERP processes
- Direct experience with NetSuite preferred including practical knowledge of SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, and SuiteAnalytics
- Prior financial/accounting experience specifically related to auditing GL Impact as well as P&L reports in NetSuite.
- Prior experience implementing company processes and workflows to NetSuite, or migrating to NetSuite from another ERP.
- Meticulous attention to detail
About Amcrest Industries LLC:
Amcrest is one of the most popular brands of IP cameras in the world. These are cameras you connect to your internet router and, with a little bit of configuration, you can see what's going on at that location from anywhere! Set up a Amcrest camera in your home or business, and you can watch it from anywhere in the world on a PC, Mac, iPhone, or Android. Your Amcrest camera can alert you when it detects motion, records video, and can even be panned and tilted remotely from anywhere.
People use Amcrest cameras to keep an eye on their homes, kids, pets, elderly parents, restaurants, stores, cattle ranches, and more … we learn about new use cases all the time!
# of Openings: 1
1. Your Information
Amcrest provides the highest quality products at the most affordable price.Learn more >>
Shop our Products
We carry a large variety of security products for all your needs.See more >>
Need Help ?
Check out our online knowledge base for support and assistance.Our Support Center >>
Need further assistance with your product? We're here to help!(888) 212-7538