Amcrest HD 1.3-Megapixel (1280 x 960P) 4Ch Network POE Video Security System (NVR Kit) - Four 1.3MP POE Outdoor Bullet IP Cameras, 98ft Night Vision, 1TB HDD, Power over Ethernet (Silver)
This Amcrest NVR transmits high quality 960MP HD video over POE at long range, without the need for camera power outlet access. It works with virtually any ONVIF compatible IP camera, built for Amcrest IP cameras with limited support for Foscam, Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Vivotek, and others. After an easy and quick plug-and-play setup process with a QR code, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen; real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest's 1 Year US Warranty, each system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
Amcrest 4CH 960P/720P POE NVR - 1TB HDD (Supports up to 4TB) | 4 x 1.3MP POE IP67 Cameras | Easy QR Code Smartphone Access | Web browser access via MAC & PC | VGA & HDMI Output | ONVIF Compliant | Backup to External Storage via USB
- Unparalleled Resolution Quality; 1280x960p (1280tvl) @25fps Realtime, 1280x720p @30fps Realtime
- 1.3MP POE Cameras: IP67 Weatherproofing, 98ft IR-LED Night Vision
- Quick Access QR Code Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android w/ included Amcrest View app
- Remotely Access w/ Standard Windows and Mac Browsers
- Easy to Install; Manage All Cameras on Your Network
- Feature-Rich OSD; Channel, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Audio, and Record Status Icons
- Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events; Motion Detection, Video Loss, Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
- Custom Record Modes: Scheduled, Motion Detection
- USB Backup for Peace of Mind
The Amcrest 4-Channel NVR
This Amcrest 4-channel NVR supports hard drives up to 4 Terabytes, simultaneously managing and recording up to four 1.3MP cameras @ 25fps with max throughput of 56Mbps to deliver video quality and performance that is unsurpassed in the consumer security technologies market.
Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
Plug and Play Setup
Easy to configure, access, and control. Scan QR Code on the NVR from the "Amcrest View" app (available on iOS and Android) to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the cameras on your network for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
Fast and Reliable
Watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with all needed components such as network cables and quick start guide with user manual.
Guaranteed Peace of Mind
Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Warranty and Lifetime Support offered exclusively by Amcrest.
- 1 x 4-Channel POE NVR w/ Pre-Installed 1TB HDD (NV1104E)
- 4 x 1.3MP POE Bullet IP Cameras (IPM-743ES)
- 4 x 60ft Ethernet Cables
- 1 x DVR Power Supply
- User Manual + Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest
Amcrest provides the highest quality products at the most affordable price.Learn more >>
Shop our Products
We carry a large variety of security products for all your needs.See more >>
Need Help ?
Check out our online knowledge base for support and assistance.Our Support Center >>
Need further assistance with your product? We're here to help!(888) 212-7538