Amcrest 5MP Security Camera System 8CH PoE NVR 4x 5MP Turret PoE Cam
AMCREST MODEL: NV4108E-IP5M-T1179EW4
- Extraordinary Quality: Supports 8-Channel 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/8MP/4K Resolution
- Records 8-Channels @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/8MP/4K & Playback 8-Channel @1080p(30fps)/4-Channel @4MP(30fps)/2-Channel @4K(30fps)
- Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iOS and Android Smartphone/Tablet Devices (w/ included Amcrest View app)
- The A2 Series Support camera's AI features, All AI features are controlled on the camera side so the AI features available on the NVR may depend on the model camera being used. There are No Built-In AI features associated with this NVR.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality
- Max 80Mbps Incoming Bandwidth, records 7 cameras @ 4K using H.264. Records 8 cameras @ 4K by changing default settings from H.264 to H.265 and adjusting bit rate to 1792 on each camera for maximum optimization
- Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons
- Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
- Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)
- Supports up to 10TB Hard Drive (Hard Drive Not Included)
- This product may contain components which are not NDAA compliant
- USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
CAMERA FEATURES :
- 5MP @20fps High Resolution, 2560 x 1440P
- Remarkable FOV 103º, 2 IR LED Night Vision Up to 98 feet
- IP67 rated Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof; Metal Housing
- Wide Dynamic Range up to 120dB.
- Dual H.265 / H.264 Compression Technology.
- One way Audio with Built-in Microphone.
- MicroSD Storage up to 256GB.
- Operation Conditions: -40ºF - 140ºF.
- Dimensions (L*W*H): 4.3 x 4.3 x 4 inches.
- Weight: 0.9 lb.
4K 8-Channel POE NVR
Amcrest’s NV4108E-A2 4K 8CH POE NVR supports hard drives up to 10TB while Featuring 8CH Recording, the Latest H.265 Video Compression, 8-Port PoE, and Playback 8-Channel @1080p(30fps)/4-Channel @4MP(30fps)/2-Channel @4K(30fps). Includes 4 x 5MP IP PoE Outdoor Turret Cameras (2592x1944) @30fps, each camera comes with built-in microphone. Includes 4 x 60ft Ethernet Cables.
Starlight Illumination & Mic
Stunning low-light 5MP performance with Starlight 1/2.7” image sensor and 5MP resolution (2592x1944). Super-wide 103° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground. This is a FIXED IP camera and Does Not Pan/Tilt. Built-in mic for one-way audio. Built to weather any storm and the darkest of nights, this camera features a heavy-duty weatherproof IP67 housing as well as built-in IR LEDs to achieve industry-leading low-light performance and night-vision up to 98 feet.
Longer Recording Times
Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection events and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
Supports AI Cameras
Supports AI Features from AI IP Cameras, AI features available depend on the camera model being used. Only Supports 2CH AI Cameras at 4K@30fps. No built-in AI Features on NVR. Connects to and manages all the POE IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
Max 80Mbps Incoming Bandwidth, records 8 cameras @ 4K using H.264. Records 8 cameras @ 4K by changing default settings from H.264 to H.265 and adjusting bit rate to 1792 on each camera for maximum optimization. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide.
Guaranteed Peace of Mind
Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Warranty and Lifetime Support offered exclusively by Amcrest.
our Amcrest demo cameras!
Input your surveillance technology specifications to estimate the necessary storage space needed to support your unique environment.
Required Storage Space
* When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB, equals one billion bytes and one terabyte, or TB, equals one thousand billion bytes. Your computer’s operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and will not be available for data storage. Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on various factors, including file size, file format, features, and application software. Actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors. Amcrest reserves the right to change, without notice, product offerings or specifications.