Amcrest Technologies LLC Standard RMA Terms and Conditions
- Most products can be returned for either a refund or for a replacement of the same item. Refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee and must be requested within 30 days of receiving the item. An item is not eligible for return after these 30 days. The restocking fee is ultimately deducted from the refund amount. If the item is defective and a customer would like to return the product, Amcrest Technologies LLC will waive the restocking fee for a full refund.
To request an RMA, you must follow the below procedure:
- Contact our customer service team at [email protected] You can also contact us by using the contact form listed on our website by clicking here.
- Please allow 24 - 48 hours for one of our customer service representatives to provide you a return authorization. You will be sent documentation to fill out and send back along with the products being returned.
- Once the product is returned to us, our returns department will contact you informing you that the item has been received. They will then request any additional information if needed.
- Generally, your refund or replacement will be processed between 3 - 5 business days after receipt of the product to our returns department.
- Note that it may take anywhere from 2 - 3 business days for a refund to post to your specific credit card processor.
- For replacements, Amcrest provides return labels when returning defective products in most cases. Amcrest Technologies LLC will also pay for shipment of the replaced items back to the customer. Amcrest Technologies LLC ships all domestic U.S. RMA repaired items by USPS Priority Mail, Fedex Ground, or UPS Ground (3-7 days). Please note that any used or refurbished products purchased from an authorized dealer, or direct, are subject to a 90 day warranty, no exceptions.
- For accessories (items other than the product), there is a warranty period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Accessories qualify as items such as power supplies, wifi antennas, mounting brackets, etc.
- All RMA returned items must be sent via traceable means. Examples would be UPS, FedEx, DHL, or US Postal Service Priority Mail. Be sure to retain the tracking information for your records. The customer is responsible for the product until it is received by Amcrest Technologies LLC. Amcrest Technologies LLC is liable for the returned item upon the receipt of shipment. Shipping to states like Hawaii or Alaska may incur a higher shipping cost due to the nature of the shipping carriers pricing to these locations (this depends on weight of the package, number of products, etc.).
- RMA turnaround time is within two (2) weeks (10 business days) after receipt of returned items. The replacement item(s) will be ready for return shipment by this time. USPS, Fedex, or UPS (3-7 days) is the standard method of shipment for U.S. domestic shipments. International Shipments will be sent via regional carriers on a case by case basis.
- All items returned under an RMA will be replaced with factory refurbished products in most cases. If a returned product is determined to be damaged or misused, it will be left to the discretion of Amcrest Technologies LLC to determine if the product is replaceable. Accidental damage or misused products will not be repaired or replaced under the product warranty. If a product is functioning properly once received and processed through our RMA procedures, the item may be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- International orders outside of the UK and Canada undergo a separate RMA process. Shipping both ways for international orders will be the responsibility of the customer requesting an RMA. If a product is returned from an international customer to Amcrest Technologies LLC, customers are responsible for customs charges including, but not limited to, brokerage, taxes, duties, and other fees. Amcrest is NOT liable for customs charges of any kind.
- Replacements are processed upon product availability. Products cannot be exchanged for different products once an RMA has been processed or received.
- Amcrest Technologies LLC will not accept any packages without an open, valid RMA number appearing on at least the shipping label or the outside surface of the box/packaging. Only the specific items listed on the RMA will be accepted. All other items will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. After return shipment of a repaired/replacement part to the customer, Amcrest Technologies LLC will close the RMA.
- Normal wear, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse, or taking apart of the product are not covered under warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, accidents, prolonged UV exposure, or the natural breakdown of certain materials over long periods of time. Amcrest Technologies LLC will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Amcrest Technologies LLC at times may offer to repair or replace a product categorized under misuse for a $45.00 fee if the product is still under the warranty period.
- Amcrest Technologies LLC shall NOT be liable under ANY circumstances for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages or lost data.
Amcrest provides the highest quality products at the most affordable price.Learn more >>
Shop our Products
We carry a large variety of security products for all your needs.See more >>
Need Help ?
Check out our online knowledge base for support and assistance.Our Support Center >>
Need further assistance with your product? We're here to help!(888) 212-7538