Amcrest Eco-Series 720P HD Over Analog (HDCVI) 8CH Video Security System w/ Eight 1.0 MP IP67 Weatherproof Bullet Cameras, 65ft Night Vision, Long Distance Transmit Range (1,640ft), Pre-Installed 1TB HD
Email to a Friend
Amcrest HDCVI technology transmits HD video over coaxial at a rate of 720p @ 30fps, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission up to 1,640ft (500m). The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. In addition, system is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers on PC and MAC.
8-Channel 720p HD System with Pre-Installed 1TB HDD / 8 x 720p 1.0MP Cameras / Easy Smartphone & Web-browser Access (MAC & PC) / VGA & HDMI Output / Backup to External Storage via USB
- Includes 8 x HD 1MP cameras capable of generating crystal clear 1280 x 720 pixels (1 Megapixel) video.
- Pre-installed 2 TB hard-drive records continuously for 15 days (360 hours in 720p @ 30fps) or much longer using motion detection or scheduled recording.
- IP67 rated weather resistant cameras for both indoor & outdoor use.
- 1,640ft (500m) point-to-point transmission distance from camera to DVR. Includes 4 x 60ft and 4 x 100ft Siamese cables.
- Remote view via the "Amcrest View" app found on the App Store or Google Play store. Remote view on standard browsers via PC and MAC.
- Easy backup and archiving via USB connection.
- This system does not currently run on Macintosh Operating Systems Under 10.6.8. or Earlier (Snow Leopard)
Amcrest provides the highest quality products at the most affordable price.Learn more >>
Shop our Products
We carry a large variety of security products for all your needs.See more >>
Need Help ?
Check out our online knowledge base for support and assistance.Our Support Center >>
Need further assistance with your product? We're here to help!(888) 212-7538