Webviewer - Auto open 9 streams?

Have some questions or having issues with the Amcrest WebUI? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
scubaaddict

Webviewer - Auto open 9 streams?

Post by scubaaddict »

Just upgraded an old Amcrest DVR (720p) to the newer 4k DVR. The web viewer is similar, but there are several changes. One of the things about the old viewer is that when I logged in, it would open my 9 camera view, and all streams would start automatically by choosing "Open All" from a drop menu. Basically 2 clicks to open and start viewing all 9 streams.

Now with this "newer" webview I cannot figure out how to get it to open all streams automatically. I have to login choose the grid (9 camera) view, then I have to choose the 1st window, then choose from the menu on the left "Main stream" or ""Sub Strem", then go to the next camera, and do it for that camera. Basically about 25 clicks to get 9 streams open and running everytime I need to open the webviewer.

This is a problem if my computer goes to screensaver or sleep, it disconnects from the network, and when I reload the webviewer I have to go through and do all 25 clicks again. Is there a way to streamline this (1 or 2 clicks?) I found that in Amcrest View Pro App you can make a favorites group and that seems to solve my problem for my phone (I think) but that option is not available on the computer through the browser.

Any help is appreciated!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Webviewer - Auto open 9 streams?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum

So I am going to guess that the thing you will want to do is setup your camera in the View that you want.. then after you have your cameras in the Setup you want I am going to guess and only a guess because I am not 100% sure but if you Press Preview Reset or what ever the first button after your last camera I think that records your current view option and then log out and then what you log back in if you press that button and I didn't log in to my NVR but there is something at the Left, under the cameras that has Preview in the name.. All I know is when I log in to my Web page for my NVR be it the 4108h or the 2116-hs now Only press that button to have all my cameras come on line the way I had them setup last time.. I know that my 7204 was like your talking where at the bottom of the list I could refresh to have them all load online without having to do it one at a time...
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
scubaaddict

Post by scubaaddict »

Revo2Maxx - thank you for replying. I tried to find what you are referring to - nothing shows up after or during camera stream selection that says anything like 'preview'. Under the camera list I have:
-------
Start Talk
Instant Record
Local Play
-------
None of those seemed to do the trick - still looking for ideas...
My DVR is model: AMDV8M16-H5

Thanks!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Aww ok.. Sorry I thought you were talking about going upto a NVR.. Humm yeah I have them 3 buttons as well on my NVR however also have just above them 3 a 4th that says Preview Something and if my computer wasn't acting up I would take a screen shot of it however for some reason trying to upload files right now having problems...
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
scubaaddict

Post by scubaaddict »

Is there any documentation on where to find the files to edit the web interface? If I could even switch the default on the drop menu to the substream it would save half the clicks. Alternatively, is there some place to make requests for future webview releases?