Start the Tour automatically upon power on

Have some questions or having issues with the Amcrest WebUI? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
msmacedo

Start the Tour automatically upon power on

Post by msmacedo »

I have the IP2M-841, which I use indoors at my home, and I am quite frustrated with the Tour feature. Although it tours as expected, it has to be launched manually every time the camera is powered on. For instance, when there is a power loss at my home, and the energy is reestablished, it is required to login to the camera using the desktop software (PC or Mac) and start the tour manually since there isn't a way to configure it to start automatically upon power on.
Even worse is that the mobile app (Amcrest View Pro) doesn't have means to launch the tour, i.e., I really need to be at my home and on a desktop computer to be able to launch the tour.
Really annoying.
Am I missing something or the camera setup is really dumb??
gcopter1

Re: Start the Tour automatically upon power on

Post by gcopter1 »

Don't have an answer for you, but, I too wish the mobile app had control features like on the desktop software.
In my case, if turn on the tour feature before leaving the house, and then wanted to PTZ remotely, I can't stop the tour.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Start the Tour automatically upon power on

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Please forgive me for asking this question. When on mobile app your not able to drag finger right left or up and down to make camera move? I don't have this camera so don't know. I have a few different brand ones that work that way? If you touch screen maybe pointers appear?
Be Safe.