Micro-SD Card Access with Amcrest Surveillance Pro

Have some questions or having issues with the Amcrest WebUI? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Skinny

Micro-SD Card Access with Amcrest Surveillance Pro

Post by Skinny »

Can you access the Micro-SD Card on your Amcrest Camera using Amcrest Surveillance Pro?

If so, how?

Ever since the Google Chrome Amcrest Web View App stopped working I have not been able to find a way to access or download my Micro-SD Card files on any of my Amcrest camera's (short of removing the cards from each camera and that is almost impossible do to the height of the mounted camera's). Any hints or suggestions?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Micro-SD Card Access with Amcrest Surveillance Pro

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry have to ask, Have you tried?

When I click on my ASP, go to Playback, I click on my camera I want to playback from I then choose the day I want to playback from in my case the camera is an AI camera and only 1 Event on the 24th since it was last Formatted and so when i click on the day tab to find the day it has a Blue Dot next to the days with footage. I click that day I do a Search and it pops up in the Right side the event. I then click on it and it loads and plays back...

Also setup to look at playback for my 841V3 camera that has more days and loads of events because it is motion enabled and my AI camera isn't..

Screenshot (4696).png
Screenshot (4696).png (94.33 KiB) Viewed 3894 times
Screenshot (4695).png
Screenshot (4695).png (94.64 KiB) Viewed 3894 times
Be Safe.
Skinny

Re: Micro-SD Card Access with Amcrest Surveillance Pro

Post by Skinny »

I did try and was able to log into the camera and record to the hard drive but couldn't figure out how to access the Micro-SD card. Thank you for your help. When I get back home this evening I will give it a try. Again, Thank you!!