html5 WebUI

Have some questions or having issues with the Amcrest WebUI? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
FengShui

html5 WebUI

Post by FengShui »

Hello all,
@james_s

I am new here. I have been looking for affordable security cameras that provide html5 WebUI and allow RTS access or edge storage outside the cameras without subscriptions. It turned out to be much harder than I thought! :(

Luckily I have just found some models of AMCREST meet my requirement, like IP8M-2597E* series. Hurray! :)

I prefer better looking dome or turret style with audio support, like IP8M-T2499E* series. Unfortunately they are not supporting html5 WebUI. May I know which cameras are supporting html5 webUI now?

I have read on the other thread that new firmware with html5 WebUI for existing models will be released soon and beta can be downloaded in these forums. Is IP8M-T2499E series included? Can I get a copy?

I have not bought any AMCREST cameras yet but I am planing to buy a few. Answers to above questions would greatly help my decision on which cameras to be bought. I have to wait even if I decided to go with IP8M-2597EW-28MM anyway since it is out of stock now.

Thank you!