Download recorded video from NVR with Web UI??

Have some questions or having issues with the Amcrest WebUI? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
rmorgan456

Download recorded video from NVR with Web UI??

Post by rmorgan456 »

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but I could not find a topic on it.

I am using the WebUI to access my Amcrest NVR. In playback mode, I am able to see recordings, but can't, for the life of me, figure out how to download clips. I see the file list and can select them individually. But there is not button to download.

I know I am missing something obvious.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Download recorded video from NVR with Web UI??

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry not sure, There are a lot of different models and ways of doing this so we need little more info if you could please..

NVR Model Number
NVR FW Date
Browser in use
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Download recorded video from NVR with Web UI??

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I am going to guess that you might be talking about 4.0 FW on a NVR with newer fw then the 2018 or before..

In that case the best way at this time is using IE Browser and using the Backup Feature, This can be setup for backing up to your HDD or to a Thumb Drive..

Outside of this I am having issues with my own Recordings being able to be backed up in Chrome. Looks like right now only Options for DL footage would be on the WebUI using IE and the Backup Tab, and or the same method in the NVR GUI... Ever option I have tried in Chrome so far has failed
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe