Chrome extension missing in the chrome store?

Have some questions or having issues with the Amcrest WebUI? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
adamtki

Chrome extension missing in the chrome store?

Post by adamtki »

When I navigate to my camera (I'm using the latest Chrome browser) and sign in to the camera, the picture doesn't appear. Instead, it says "Please click here to download and install the plugin". No problem. In the past, I clicked on it to install an extension and used it successfully. However, today on a new computer, it's unable to find the extension in the store. In fact, the old extension still appears under my gmail sign in but it says it's outdated and it won't run. I don't see a new version in the Chrome Web Store. Is there one on the way?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Chrome extension missing in the chrome store?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I am not sure. However if you are using a Windows computer then I would personally use Edge for access to the DVR/NVR or Camera hardware. In the Edge system if you are working on older device with Firmware before 2018 then i would use the IE tab that is built into Edge. Now last I seen it was said that MS would support until 2029. To get there. In Edge tap the dots on top right then settings then Default Browser. In the bottom area of that page will be adding to IE tab. Click the Add and put in the address for the device and save. then when you put in the IP for the device it will load in the IE Tab...
Be Safe.