AD110 Web Interface and Motion Detect

Have some questions or having issues with the Amcrest WebUI? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
ukfigs

AD110 Web Interface and Motion Detect

Post by ukfigs »

Just installed a AD110 doorbell camera and everything appears to be working except the web interface, phone app works, cam is connected to the synology surveillance station, can get info from config tool, but cannot access the camera web interface, just sits at the IP address and times out, tries with and without the port info, no login screen or anything. Camera is on the same subnet as everything else and tried with IE, Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Need web access to change to HTTPS etc.

Also even with the motion detection zone narrowed and set to 1 (nearest setting) I still get motion notifications every time a car goes by or the wind blows the trees out front, how can I adjust this to just detect motion on the front porch.

Thanks for any assistance.
ukfigs

Re: AD110 Web Interface and Motion Detect

Post by ukfigs »

As an update I seem to have resolved the motion detect problem by narrowing the detection zone to a few squares pointing at the entryway floor below the tree line and the street. Now detects people at the door but is not triggered by cars etc.
Still cannot access the web interface, get the following error message from Edge "This page isn’t working right now 192.168.1.138 didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD110 Web Interface and Motion Detect

Post by Revo2Maxx »

There is no Web Interface on a AD110

Edit: So I thought I would expand on this. Where there is no Web interface to speak of there is a Port 80 that is open on the doorbell camera however you can't access it like you can a web page. So that if you were to look at your NAS is the port the NAS is using or other non Amcrest devices use.. While I have removed it from my NVR because I found after the last Update that things get little strange with my Camera after setting up on my NVR where before the last update I have had it on my NVR's and DVR's without an issue just last update seems with it connected to my NVR I no longer can get Push calls and notices no longer work.. Thought it might have been cold so just let it be.. I have since Reset it again and removed from NVR and now get motion alerts and push calls again without issue.. So for now I will leave off my Recorders
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe