Can't View Cameras on Surveillance Pro

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Can't View Cameras on Surveillance Pro

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I wrote something that I thought OK that is just TMI lol. So to keep it simple, I have 2 local locations and 2 remote locations that I have devices and then I have more then to many cameras DVR/NVRs here that I use for security and testing reasons. I have gifted a few away along the way. *4108-HS, 2108E-HS and a 2116-HS.* Was about to my 5232E-16P however after the last update I have found I like it more then I did before lol. less then my 4216E-AI NVR but enough to keep it for a little while longer lol.. I almost bought a 4416E-AI NVR but after finding out that while newer then my 4216E-AI it didn't offer enough for me. Once I find one that I like as much as my older 4216E-AI NVR then I will find a new home for the 5232E-16P NVR.. Was going to buy the ANPR but Bi has taken that need away.. If it wasn't for Bi I would have the 4416 in my fleet lol seeing it offers ANPR and my 4216E-AI don't with the Amcrest Firmware.. I like to collect things so my kids tell me. I say kids but all over 30.. 7 in total, one passed away in 2019. I know all still TMI but much less then before lol..

Be Safe
James
Be Safe.