test post by webmaster

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
admin
Site Admin

test post by webmaster

Post by admin »

test post
admin
Site Admin

Re: test post by webmaster

Post by admin »

test by developer
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

test by developer
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

test
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

s
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

So is there an admin that actually does any maintenance on this forum? If so, how is contact initiated to report issues with the forum software itself?
TIA for any info or assistance.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

test 7th may
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

test 7th may
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

You know Might want to make a Normal user. You admin account might not have the issue that our log out accounts do!?

The Error 500 is caused by being logged out by the server even though I have the Keep me logged in checked it always logs me out. So the issue is when I am posting it will come up with an error and yet post anyway. Then if I do a Search for Unread messages my message will be there as if It is some normal user that posted it even though it is under my name. Meaning normally when you post a message it don't show up in the Unread messages.

However for unsuspecting Forum user the user gets error presses back button the thread shows the post as they wrote it in the text box so they post again. That means the Forum mods have to go behind them and remove Double and even at times more then double post because they don't know it has already posted.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Another error that is not fixed when I thought it was. I can't upload images anymore either.. I have seen others report they also can't.. So here is my error message that I mentioned and when I click on Unread messages you can see I am logged in as me and it is showing my message that I posted when I got the Error 500 did post however list my post as new? That has never happened until this Error 500 started coming about..

https://imgur.com/a/tB5aHoR
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe