Smart Home ver 3.3.2

Have some questions or having issues with Software that is not currently listed? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
longedge

Re: Smart Home ver 3.3.2

Postby longedge » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:53 am

@meisner - If you look at this thread it may help - https://amcrest.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... hot#p28102
Cameras:-
2 x IP3M-941B firmware V2.620.00AC00.3.R, Build Date: 2019-12-18
1 x IP2M-841B firmware V2.420.AC00.18.R, Build Date: 2019-08-03

amcrest168

Postby amcrest168 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:15 am

hmm...i don't think the ad110 doorbell supports snapshot. i have the doorbell on an amcrest nvr and although it records both regular and motion detection, all the doorbell snapshots 'type j' file come back as a black screen. the only doorbell snapshots i'm able to get is directly from the smart home app.

Revo2Maxx

Postby Revo2Maxx » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Same here I did setup for snapshot on my DVR and then on my NVR and both came up when I looked with just black screen so I turned them off and have the NVR only setup to record Main as I don't know if it even has a Sub (Extra)

Still trying to figure out who keeps getting the Email that the App sends when i think I am sending it to me lol... Sadly It never gets to me and starting to think somewhere in the amcrest area they getting some emails about footage because I am not... On the Events, Then click on the little Check box on the right top brings up trash icon and email if you click the event you want then click the email icon says it sent but to who? because it never sends to me... Yesterday had a Bird Attack my Doorbell... lol
Protect what you Value and Value what you Protect.
James

amcrest168

Postby amcrest168 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:44 pm

@Revo2Maxx, what kind of bird attacked your doorbell? maybe it didn't like the color of the bezel. haha

Revo2Maxx

Postby Revo2Maxx » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:11 pm

I am not sure I am going to guess it was maybe the little song birds that never go away like other birds that go south... Oddly I looked and noticed it today after I formatted my HDD on my NVR yesterday so only have the small clip on the doorbell oddly I have Motion off so it must have hit the doorbell? Strange lol... I will try and make a Clip if I can I don't want to go take the card out crazy thing is I Format drive yesterday at 1400hrs aka 2pm this happen at 10am wish i would have looked at the app before format... Oddly my Doorbell is just now offline lol strange.
James

Revo2Maxx

Postby Revo2Maxx » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:06 pm

Strange thing really is there has been no motion for a while seeing I have it turned off.. Sadly I don't even look at app much seeing I just look at the NVR.. Didn't look at it before I Format drive so I didn't even know. However for what ever reason my Door bell was acting up so I brought up the app. Seen a motion yesterday and seen the clip sadly it was after HDD of NVR was formatted lol.. So this is off my iPhone quality isn't best recorded on my Samsung S9 as I don't know how to Screen record like I see all these big youtubbers lol... Don't know if that link will work like this or not. www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYEfqf6ccxw
James

Return to “Other Software”