Amcrest Web View - No Drop Down Menue

Have some questions or having issues with the Amcrest WebUI? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
mxlplx00

Amcrest Web View - No Drop Down Menue

Postby mxlplx00 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi, I have an Amcrest IP3M-941B and I use Amcrest Web View on Windows when viewing from home. When I go to setup to turn on/off the Night Vision the drop down window opens but there are no text (options) in the window. Just a blank white window. I get this on all the configuration options and from every PC that I try to access the camera from.

Any help here?

Thanks
Marc

Revo2Maxx

Re: Amcrest Web View - No Drop Down Menue

Postby Revo2Maxx » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:36 pm

Hello Marc,

Sorry for the troubles. I find at times that I can have the same issues. While my issue was tracked down to a Bad Cable because 2 wifi cameras are connected via cable. At times with my ones I run wifi have had this issues I restart my Router...

Also might want to think about setup. There is an option if I remember right that says Color full time so either under normal, day or night it would always be color. If I am wrong and that was one of my other cameras I know for sure they have a Schedule for day and night and might want to change that setting for the hours of day and night. Profile Management, Then top would say Profile Management. If you pick Fulltime that will be B/W or Color what ever you choose. Apply or save... and from then on should be.

So I would maybe try and Reset your computer, or Router. Also what FW for the Camera are you using. It might be something that was messed up in your Version of the Firmware. Not telling you by any means that you should upgrade to the 2019 Version just wondering if it was a known bug for your current version.?
Protect what you Value and Value what your Protect.
James

longedge

Postby longedge » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:08 pm

As you can see in my sig, I'm running my IP3M-941B's on the 'new' firmware and certainly don't have that problem as you can see from the screenshots. One thing I have found out recently is that if things have gone wrong then there's a good chance that a factory reset will sort it out (not just a reboot but a full reset).
1.jpg
1.jpg (35.56 KiB) Viewed 183 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (34.4 KiB) Viewed 183 times
Cameras -
One IP2M-841B on firmware V2.420.AC00.18.R
Two IP3M-941B on firmware V2.620.00AC003.3.R

mclemens

Postby mclemens » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:08 pm

The problem with no drop downs is happening on all of my cameras. It started in the last day or so. I have IP2M-841, IP4M-1051B and IP3M-943B cameras. The problem occurs on all of them and I'm sure it wasn't there a day or so ago. I restarted the cameras, rebooted the PC and nothing helps. It looks like it is just the drop down boxes that don't work.

Could this be caused by a new version of Chrome?

I found a PC with an older version of Chrome and Amcrest Web View works just fine. The drop down boxes all work.

mclemens

Postby mclemens » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Drop down work with Chrome version 77.0.3865.120

They do not work with Chrome version 78.0.3904.97

Revo2Maxx

Postby Revo2Maxx » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:34 pm

Google is just dandy these days. First it is Gmail not working now they are messing with the updates so the menus don't work. WTG Chrome... have you tried in the Amcrest Chrome App? I would assume that would still work?
Protect what you Value and Value what your Protect.
James

Return to “Web User Interface”