Problems setting up PC-NVR

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest Surveillance Pro? Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
hoogw

Problems setting up PC-NVR

Post by hoogw »

as of 2019 July, this software still NOT fix this bug. I have same admin locked offline when add pc-nvr.

This software NOT update since 2016!!!!!!!!!

Those bugs never fixed since.

The work around is,

Uninstall everything !!!!
Restart windows!!!!!!
manually Delete original folder at c:/program (x86)/Amcrest .... !!!!!!!!

above every steps is very important, otherwise, you will failed again.

now re-install surveilance pro again,

finish

open, prompt up , ask for new password,

use 'admin' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not other password) this is the reason cause later locked (offine) issue.

Now it is working
TahirB

Re: Problems setting up PC-NVR

Post by TahirB »

Hey hoogw, we are currently working on a new version of Surveillance Pro to release later this year, you can find the beta version here: https://amcrest.com/forum/amcrest-surve ... 12605.html

We have made a few changes to make PC-NVR more user friendly, please check it out and let us know how it works for you and leave any feedback you have.
semaurath

Post by semaurath »

My amcrest cameras ip3m-94 have been working fine with the installed pc-nvr until I lost power. Amcrest Pro has allowed cameras to come back but the pc-nvr is locked (still on same ip address) nothing changed. I have tried everything I can think of to remove the locked - it is now 2 weeks in limbo - enough to believe the software is junk. Any Help from anybody. Apparently Amcrest doesn't care -- see note above "new software" nine months ago. Give me a break, been in the software business for 30 years with major systems and clients. AMCREST should fix this now! or give us a patch - NOW.
jack7

Post by jack7 »