Ptz repair not as easy as I thought

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Ptz repair not as easy as I thought

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Oh yeah also has 2 way audio with Alarm with 3 different output speeches it will say... So it has a lot of features just keep in mind that being less then 150 for a camera you do get what you pay for.. In truth the best thing about the camera is 20x zoom. Quality of picture is Sub par to Amcrest 2mp 850EB but keep in mind that the cost was much higher for the Amcrest Camera..
Be Safe.
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

That is a very generous offer, but could you twist my arm just a bit more? LOL

I'd be more than happy to put it to good use and have any number of locations for it. I'll make it work one way or another and happily pay shipping of course.

Was coincidentally going to let you know about running across an accessible source of higher end Bosch dome cameras real cheap if you may be interested or have a need for an installation or just for convenient inventory. They're the NIN 50022-v3s in both 1080p and 5MP. He also has some of the NUC-Mini-Domes. $100 and $60 respectively, (OBO). Almost sounds like a Wal-Mart field pull job. Will provide more details if you're interested. The
50022s are discontinued but were $700.00 dollar units. Individual ROI streams (quad) and all kinds of other ridiculous features.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Right now going to stick with Amcrest cameras, So no need for EOL Bosch thanks for thinking about me for them.. I am going to work on upgrading a lot of my older AI Cameras to newer AI color search Or Meta type cameras. Not sure how many besides the 1083 that Amcrest has. I just don't like to be behind times lol.. About the Annke, It wouldn't be free if I had you pay for shipping. Plus I have to wait until I can get back to the cabin. Installed it up there. Funny thing though, It didn't get connected because I ran out of time when I found power at the shed wasn't working. Needed a new breaker and it was to late to get one from store. So really mounted not installed lol..
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Little off topic didn't you say you did or do small engine repair? If so how much for carb kit for Kohler pro 17 OHV if you have one in stock? Or carb if you have one for it.
Be Safe.
Pogo

Post by Pogo »

High performance chainsaws are my specialty. The only 4-strokes I work on are my own beaters...., frequently. LOL

A carb kit for that Kohler should be easily sourced given the model and tag number(s). Probably run around 20 bucks for OEM.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

No problem. Couldn't remember. Thank you.
Be Safe.