IP2M-841 - Won't record to SD card when full?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Dshow

IP2M-841 - Won't record to SD card when full?

Post by Dshow »

I have an IP2M-841B. I have a 64 MB SD card installed. When new or reformatted, I would guess I can get 4-5 days worth of video before the card fills up. I've set it up to overwrite with new data. When the card gets full, it says it's full, but it does not show any prior days video.

What am I doing wrong?
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: IP2M-841 - Won't record to SD card when full?

Post by Melvin »

Hello Dshow,

When it overwrites, you should still be able to see the previous recordings except the few older ones. So if it stops recording, or does not show any recording but shows full, you can download the files you want or copy the card contents to your computer and reformat it.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Dshow

Post by Dshow »

I was hoping it would keep a rolling 64 GB of data. When it gets full, I can no longer see any other days.... Is this an issue with my camera?
LibraSun

Post by LibraSun »

Do you have your camera's Web View > Setup > Storage > Record Control > Disk Full option set to "Overwrite"?