No response to emails after purchase

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
pfranciskato

No response to emails after purchase

Post by pfranciskato »

It seems to be that after I purchased this last upgrade which by the way is no compatible with my existing Amcrest system, that my emails are being ignored. The person I have been emailing with that told me what to buy, has fallen off the face of the earth now. He was always answering my emails quickly, but after I bought the NVR he told me to get, (which will not work with my current system, he will not respond. I forward my email confirmation of what I purchased and asked for the item to be picked up/returned so that I can get the RIGHT DVR 8channel. Well again, no response from Amcrest. So is this how it works? After the sale no one responds?
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: No response to emails after purchase

Post by Melvin »

Hello pfranciskato,

Sorry to hear that. If you want to return your item you can contact our RMA team. Please email [email protected]. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Marlowe

Re: No response to emails after purchase

Post by Marlowe »

I am sorry to hear that also, since I just e-mailed them, and don't expect much if any help!