90 degree mounting bracket?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
mt100

90 degree mounting bracket?

Post by mt100 »

I didn't think something simple would be hard to find.

I have some bullet cameras and because of a rule they cannot be mounted to the front of the house so I need to mount them to the side wall. The problem is that the camera cannot turn far enough to see the front yard which is going to be almost 180 degrees from the direction the mount attaches to the wall.

I've been looking and looking, maybe missing something right in front of my face, but cannot find a 90 degree wall bracket for bullet style cameras that would allow me to mount to the wall and have a 90 bend in the bracket to then mount the camera base to.

Any recommendations?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: 90 degree mounting bracket?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry I am not sure what is meant by 90 degree mounting bracket however I do have a good few different mounting types. ONe that is Well made and yes these are designed for Dome cameras but I have used them for Bullet style cameras as well
Dahua DH-PFB203W is one that is well made, Has a Screw less look. Bracket screws to wall and the mount attaches to it with a set screw at the bottom. They range in price and some people think they are worth more then cameras at times so to me they are not worth 40 or 50 each so I wouldn't pay that much if you can't find them through your normal buying channels..

Well I looked for some others that I bought and while I did find one of them it isn't the one that I like because it don't work well for Bullets and mind you they are not as nice as others but I would look for a Universal type wall mount. The one you want is with the Plate on the bottom where you would mount the camera, With that plate there are enough screw area for most of my Med to small bullet cameras to get a good screw connection and they at least the ones I bought provided nut and bolt for mounting the cameras to the plate. Only one I could find is the ones that just has mounting pegs an your camera has to match up to the holes Don't like that so have them packed up somewhere as I never could find cameras to mount to them..
Be Safe.