Recorded event playback issue on IP2M-841

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
eclipse

Recorded event playback issue on IP2M-841

Post by eclipse »

I used to be able to play back events recorded on the SD card in the camera. Following a firware update that I finally decided to install, the 24 hour time bar at the bottom of the playback page is gone. There is a playback button, but when I click it nothing happens.The only option is to select and download an individual event file from the dialog box on the right. Is there a way to play back recorded events without having to download them?
eclipse

Re: Recorded event playback issue on IP2M-841

Post by eclipse »

Update: I've figured out how to play back events, but when I try to do so, it shows a couple of seconds of playback in slow motion then returns a message stating that current video playback is quite poor, please download. Also, there is no sound. Network connection and system resources are fine.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Recorded event playback issue on IP2M-841

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sadly the issue that you mention here sounds like a Network speed issue and while you said your connection is good etc. There are things that happen in the connection.. 1 Speed of network, 2 Connection of Devices in Network (Cable or Wifi) 3 how many active connections are on network while trying to playback, Also was this from within the network or outside the network? Was this over Wifi or Wired playback, Computer or phone, last time your Router was Rebooted, Last time Phone or Computer was Rebooted?

What was going on at the time of the Playback.. there are many factors that can go on within any device be it a computer or phone to make playback an issue!...
Be Safe.