AD110 Security Screw - no more???

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Fleegle

AD110 Security Screw - no more???

Post by Fleegle »

I just got my AD110 and noticed that the bracket does not use the security screw, instead it has a normal philips head screw to secure it.

Anyone else receive the AD110 without the security screw?

I left support a message to see why that would be the case. Whats the sense of supplying a screw driver with the security bit if you dont supply the security screw??
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD110 Security Screw - no more???

Post by Revo2Maxx »

A new one will come with 1 screw already in the device and another screw in the package of items the secure screw is in the package of items like the Wago clip and extra wire, and 2 grey wire nuts that is where the little screw should be and if not seen and this is a new unit not a Repackage unit from Amazon it might be inside one of the wire nuts like it was in my package
Be Safe.
Fleegle

Re: AD110 Security Screw - no more???

Post by Fleegle »

Thanks. I eventually found it. Hidden in one of the other ziploc bags. I assumed it would have been mounted to the plate...but that might have made too much sense!

All installed and working...have to catchup on all the gossip now. Didnt like that I lost the WDR after the FW update...Will have to wait for the fix