Hint on how to setup the Tour

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
jack7

Re: Hint on how to setup the Tour

Post by jack7 »

@Evan,
You should be able to use Amcrest API comands to control tours. I would try it by using android ONVIFER app custom command feature to specify and execute the commands.
@longedge said he had problems with IP-2M-841 camera tour. So how well the above method works may depend on what camera model you are using.
Evan

Post by Evan »

Thanks Longedge! Single PTZ camera is connected to PC and through mobile app. No NVR or DVR. PC Tour is OK. Would the Blueiris app permit mobile Tour initiation?
Evan

Post by Evan »

No DVR or NVR. ASP is loaded on PC and mobile. Working except: How do I launch Tour on mobile when PC ASP is not active. I would be away from home.
longedge
Site Admin

Post by longedge »

Well this is interesting and I have been having a play around. It's a long time since I looked at tours and I'll go through what I have found out in the last few hours.

I'm using one of my IP3M-941B cameras on firmware 2.620.00AC00.3.R Build 2019-12-18. ASP Version 2.03.0 2019-12-23 and I have Amcrest View Pro on my iPhone 6s+

I don't think it's relevant in any way but I do not allow any of my cameras any access outside my LAN. I deliberately set them up with incorrect network gateway details and they are also blocked in my router setiings.

I found that setting up the presets and tour was easier in ASP than in the WebGUI. That is probably just me (I've got a history of not seeing the obvious until it's bitten me on the nose). It's irrelevant really because the presets and tour once created are stored on the camera.

I cannot find any controls at all for tour in Amcrest View Pro on my mobile but if I start it from ASP on my PC, then the tour is displayed in live view on my phone and continues until I switch it off again on my PC.

That's where I've got to.
My AMCREST Cameras:-
2 x IP3M-941B firmware V2.620.00AC00.3.R, Build Date: 2019-12-18
1 x IP2M-841B firmware V2.420.AC00.18.R, Build Date: 2019-08-03
longedge
Site Admin

Post by longedge »

Too late to edit my post but just wanted to add that I can't help re Blue Iris never having used it myself :)
My AMCREST Cameras:-
2 x IP3M-941B firmware V2.620.00AC00.3.R, Build Date: 2019-12-18
1 x IP2M-841B firmware V2.420.AC00.18.R, Build Date: 2019-08-03
Evan

Post by Evan »

Thanks Longedge. I also see the mobile phone Tour after the PC Tour is activated. I will try the WebGUI since I could access that from the iPhone.
dozzman

Post by dozzman »

This is driving me crazy. I have spent too much time trying to get this DVR to just do single view and rotate the view so it just displays one camera at a time and then cycle to the next camera still in single view and continue that process. It just keeps showing various views of different cameras. I go in to view cycle and have single view selected on all options and it continues to display 8channel view, 16channel view ect... They make this so difficult and it should be such a simple task. You say delete views but I guess I can't find where to delete views. Any help to achieve this is greatly appreciated. This thing is about to get returned.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello @dozzman Welcome to the Forum

So here is what you will need to do... Log in your system and forgive me if your system isn't setup like mine and the way I am going to explain it..

Main Menu, System, Display Then Tour. Then Click on Motion Tour type View 1 is in view, Alarm tour type View 1 in view Set your Interval to what you want Then down where the Split is Click in there View 1 now it will show up all your system channels.. Want you to Press the DEL until that box is clear. Now Click on add and now add back the Channels you want to look at for the Interval you set.. Press apply. Now Press View 4 in the Split in there I want you to Press DEL until that is all gone press apply then in Split Click on 8, 9 and 16 if your system has them and in each of them press teh DEL until all is gone Apply then 9 DEL until all gone, then 16 Dell till all in the window is gone press apply. Now Click Enable Tour and apply back out and now your system will go Ch to CH as you requested for the time you set.. Now as your going along you see something say in Ch 11 and want to look press in the top right of the screen is a double arrow chasing each other press that and it locks the screen. You can now even change to split 9 if you wanted to look at your 9 or 4 how ever you watch your system as long as that is locked it wont change again. However now you want to tour again press the lock in the top right corner and your off to the races looking at your screens...

Hope this helped some ..
Be Safe.
RickciR

Post by RickciR »

Still valid 5 years later - and still no documentation.
sgrayban

Post by sgrayban »

I would like to see a video made for this.