Emailed Snapshot sizes- how to change them?

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
pdxrealtor

Emailed Snapshot sizes- how to change them?

Post by pdxrealtor »

I have a AMDV7208.

How do I change the size of the picture that is emailed to me?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Emailed Snapshot sizes- how to change them?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

If your able to make the change is one thing...

Go into main menu, then Camera, Audio/Video, then click Snapshot tab. Click Snap number, what CH, type, image Size (mine isn't letting me change it) Quality Used to use 6 tried 5 however found that 4 works best for me...
Be Safe.
pdxrealtor

Post by pdxrealtor »

Hi James- you lost me at audio/video - I don't have that menu tree. I have main menu, camera, (image, encode, channel name, channel type) - that's all I have listed under camera.

I do have a snapshot tab under camera, and it has options to change image size and quality but nothing I do to those settings changes the pictures size or quality of the image.

Still need some help -thanx
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Very Nice sorry I was remembering a different Machine lol

So I see you found where the snap shot size is Try and help out as much as I can and others might have some better tips still to come.. Sorry again.. Have loads of machines sometimes I get them mixed up

I guess next question is are you sure your image is coming from your cvi recorder could it be coming from ip camera if you have one attached? Changing my size and quality does reflect size of snapshots I get?

Edit another thing maybe try and setup outside of sending Emails and maybe try to setup though your Amcrest View Pro App if you have Cell Service anyway.. Rather then an Email Try and set up sending your phone Push Notices with Image and maybe that would better give you the Picture Size your needing or the data your looking for via notices...
Be Safe.