AD110 Trouble

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
webresults

AD110 Trouble

Post by webresults »

The camera doorbell AD110 worked for months, then today the camera is marked offline in the app. I can still open the device information in the app, and after a second, I can see details (except wifi), but the device is still offline in the app. I can press the button and the doorbell rings, I've rebooted it and can ping it's ip. I can even view it's video using rtsp, but still the app thinks it's offline. I've rebooted it twice, draining the caps in between each reboot, problem persists. Anyone have any idea? I'm wondering if this is related to the recent firmware upgrade... Appreciate any help.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD110 Trouble

Post by Revo2Maxx »

The Server is down the AD110 and other Smart home devices are Server based and as such if the server fails or goes down then you loose the ability to access it over your Smart Home app.. If you have a MSD card installed and setup for Motion then it is still recording to the MSD if you have it setup to a DVR or NVR then it is still working there like it is in my NVR...

Welcome to the Forum and the Smart Home Family...
Wait for it to come back online it will work as soon as it does.. .If you deleted it you will have to wait for the Server to return before you can add it again...
Be Safe.
duc916

Post by duc916 »

Same problem here. Only thing I tried before reading this post was power-cycling the transformer, which made no difference. Camera is still accessible on LAN with 3rd party iPhone app (LiveCams Pro). Hopefully they get it sorted soon.
acbone710

Post by acbone710 »

I think I have the same issue. Camera is still connected to the network, I can view the feed via RTSP, view status in Smart Home, but it shows offline and will not reconnect. I tried reconnecting it to the WiFi network, but no change in offline status.

Was anyone else in this thread able to get their cameras back online? Is there another thread related to the Smart Home servers being offline that I can reference?

Thanks!
GaryOkie

Post by GaryOkie »

Is there another thread related to the Smart Home servers being offline that I can reference?
Yes, see the "Amcrest Smart Home "Server" down?" thread in the SmartHome category.
djsteve

Post by djsteve »

A hard reset (hold reset button 10+ sec) will fix cloud connection issues, but doorbell settings must be reconfigured as if first install.