Locked from Live View

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
realgapeach77

Locked from Live View

Post by realgapeach77 »

Hello:

I can get in through my computer on my laptop but when i go through the app i get all kinds of error messages, from account is locked to invalid password.
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: Locked from Live View

Post by Melvin »

Hello realgapeach77,
Make sure you are able to login to the camera from a computer. Then delete the camera from the app add it again. Ensure that you enter the correct username and password for the camera that you use on the computer.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

realgapeach77

Post by realgapeach77 »

Hi -

I already tried that = Lets me in from the computer IP Config no problem but when I go through the app it says user is locked when I used the exact password i used in Ip config
klbj1961

Post by klbj1961 »

This is very frustrating to me. I continually get locked out even though input the exact username and password. Must be some sort of programming error.
lmm

Post by lmm »

I recently had the same issue.

try clearing the cache from the app using the app manager on your phone. an incorrect password is probably cached. if all fails, delete the app and reinstall.