NVR that supports wireless cameras

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
gba88

NVR that supports wireless cameras

Post by gba88 »

Hello,
I have 3 ip2m-841 cameras that I access individually through mapped ports. I have ordered an ip3m-941 and would like to know if there is an amcrest NVR that will support all of these cameras? I cannot seem to find a straight answer. I was thinking about the NV4108E-HS. Would that unit support wireless cameras as well as POE cameras at the same time should I add any in the future? If this NVR won't work, can someone recommend one that will? My goal was to piece together a system and an NVR would give me central remote access to all cameras instead of logging in to each one individually. I'd also like to switch the recording to a HD instead of the sd micro cards. Thanks!
jack7

Re: NVR that supports wireless cameras

Post by jack7 »

Yes, the NVR supports that. Go to amcrest.com page for that product, download NVR Quick Start Guide, and look for "Adding Cameras".
gba88

Post by gba88 »

Thanks for the verification! I will check it out
Melvin
Site Admin

Post by Melvin »

Hi gba88,

NV4108E-HS is an 8 Channel PoE NVR also you can add WIfi cameras by using IP address.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us