Very slow initial connection issues

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
Frank

Very slow initial connection issues

Post by Frank »

It seems that since Jan 8th the initial connection with Amcrest View Pro iOS is very slow to connect or will time out. I heard that Amcrest performed server maintenance that day. Is there anyone else experiencing this very slow connection issue????
Frank

Re: Very slow initial connection issues

Post by Frank »

Frank wrote:It seems that since Jan 8th the initial connection with Amcrest View Pro iOS is very slow to connect or will time out. I heard that Amcrest performed server maintenance that day. Is there anyone else experiencing this very slow connection issue????
I am located in Jacksonville Florida.
ziad25314

Post by ziad25314 »

YES. I thought I was going crazy. How do we fix this. Its driving me nuts. I can't use the app anymore on iOS
Frank

Post by Frank »

Today 1/25/18 is the first time in two weeks I have had decent connection speeds. Maybe all of my open complaint tickets got some attention. We will see if it holds up here in NE Fl. How about you?
ziad25314

Post by ziad25314 »

Frank wrote:Today 1/25/18 is the first time in two weeks I have had decent connection speeds. Maybe all of my open complaint tickets got some attention. We will see if it holds up here in NE Fl. How about you?

I called amcrest, they told me to call my ISP and tell them to open my TCP ports aka port forwarding. Spectrum tells me they are already open. Ive made no progress. The cameras work flawlessly when im on a wifi network with my iPhone, its ONLY when im on LTE on my phone that I cant access them. Its driving me nuts
ziad25314

Post by ziad25314 »

I need to be able to revert back to the previous version of the app. This problem is making these cameras useless to me.
Frank

Post by Frank »

Email Amcrest at [email protected]
You will get a much higher technical assistance.
I did. Just be patient & persistent.
Remember “Sqicky Wheel gets the Grease”
ziad25314

Post by ziad25314 »

Frank wrote:Email Amcrest at [email protected]
You will get a much higher technical assistance.
I did. Just be patient & persistent.
Remember “Sqicky Wheel gets the Grease”
Did they fix the issue? If so how
YankeesNYR

Post by YankeesNYR »

Today Feb 3rd I woke up and tried to look at cameras on mobile app and cameras are not loading at all.. I deleted and tried to add new device and just says loading please wait and noting happens!
Trader

Post by Trader »

my mobile apps dont work either.