Can't use all 4 cameras!

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
delan007

Can't use all 4 cameras!

Post by delan007 »

Equipment:
NVR-4108E
IP4M-1028E X 4
IP2M-841 WiFi

My ip2m's are connected only through WiFi router and don't have anything to do with the NVR.

So my issue is I can't use 4 cameras on my NVR no matter how I plug them in. I plug any combination of 3 and they all work, but the 4th cuts out as if there's no power after working for anywhere from 10 minutes to hours. Again, if I unplug any 1 camera then 3 works. I used 100ft cat 5e or cat 6 cable on each camera. 100 METRES is supposed to be max length allowed for cat 5e or cat 6.

I think the NVR doesn't allow for enough bandwidth output as when I connect it to my 1gbps port on my router it only functions as 100mbps. I have a consistent 600 mbps connection too. Could this be the cause? If so, why would they build an NVR that can't handle all the cameras? EDIT: it can't be this since this is before the problem even reaches the router. It has to be eith the NVR as when I view it directly from NVR to my TV it shows the same issue. Any help is appreciated!

If not, what the heck could be the problem!?

Please help!
Z-Man

Re: Can't use all 4 cameras!

Post by Z-Man »

1. When you access the NVR remotely, say using "Amcest Surveillance Pro" or using Internet Explorer, do you see all the cameras that you say don't show up in the console?
2. Can you Liveview all the cameras at once?
delan007

Post by delan007 »

Z-Man wrote:1. When you access the NVR remotely, say using "Amcest Surveillance Pro" or using Internet Explorer, do you see all the cameras that you say don't show up in the console?
2. Can you Liveview all the cameras at once?
1. Not the 4th camera doesn't show up under any circumstance after that first 10 min - few hour window after restarting the NVR. It simply disappears as if it isn't connected.

2. When it's working in that short window yes I can view all at once. After it disappears, on my Samsung Note 8 it loads a black screen with 0 kb/sec.

Thank's for the reply!
James.S

Post by James.S »

@Delan007,

If you have not already please reach out to us at ([email protected]) The Support Team or Myself would be happy to work with you one on one to see if we can resolve this issue.
delan007

Post by delan007 »

James.s wrote:@Delan007,

If you have not already please reach out to us at ([email protected]) The Support Team or Myself would be happy to work with you one on one to see if we can resolve this issue.
Easier said than done. I sat on the phone twice for 1 hour with you guys never picking up. Also, I had to RMA 1 camera, but you sent the wrong one back and I called 2 weeks ago and a guy said they'd email me back by the end of the day. Also haven't been able to get through since then multiple times.
James.S

Post by James.S »

I am sorry our call team was not able to provide immediate help. Sending an email to [email protected] will create a ticket that will be handled promptly. Please send us an email so my Team or Myself can further assist you.
delan007

Post by delan007 »

James.s wrote:I am sorry our call team was not able to provide immediate help. Sending an email to [email protected] will create a ticket that will be handled promptly. Please send us an email so my Team or Myself can further assist you.
Thanks James, my ticket number is 279399 if you're able to help since you seem like a decent person. Thanks!
James.S

Post by James.S »

@delan007, I have the ticket and just sent a reply. I look forward to assisting you!
delan007

Post by delan007 »

James.s wrote:@delan007, I have the ticket and just sent a reply. I look forward to assisting you!
James, no call Friday, what happened? Won't be able to talk now until later this week.
James.S

Post by James.S »

@delan

unfortunately, I was not able to catch your reply in time as I was pulled away from my desk quite a bit. I will be sending you an updated reply today.