Amcrest ISO app crashing

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Amcrest ISO app crashing

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I would Contact Amcrest with type of iOS you have, app version and issues so they can track and trace the issues.
You can contact them at this page here..

I would post Type of iPhone you have like 10x, 10XR, 11, 12 13 or so on.. Network used,

https://amcrest.com/amcrestsupport
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Jpierce237

Post by Jpierce237 »

I imagine I would have to pay Comcast (in my case) for a static up (or would it be several, one for each device?) and/or one for the DVR and have that use internal IPs for each camera? So much trouble for what should be easy!
Jpierce237

Post by Jpierce237 »

Still no fix, you’d think they’d care enough to read their forums. I wonder if setting up some port forwarding would help here, I’m no expert on such stuff but seems reasonable

Jim
z0z00

Post by z0z00 »

LarryB5417 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:58 pm Problem FOUND ! Everyone read this that has an issue with iPhone App recent loss of Push Notifications. When you open the camera settings and hit Push Notifications the application closes (crashes). I spent some time to locate this issue and found that the AmcresttDDNS Service is DOWN. So I have been using their service and linking in the config setup of each camera to a specific port and using the Amcrest DDNS web hosting. If you reconfig your cameras to either a fixed external IP address, or use NoIP DDNS everything is back up ! All Push notifications work and there is no longer a crash.
So, go into Device Manager and create a new link into each camera using a fixed external ip address or a third party hosting as NoIP, assign the correct Port & login, then add the new camera link to your Live Views, all fixed. So AMCREST has not notified anyone that their webhost DDNS is not working for PUSH. your welcome...
Hi there,

I have the same problem with my camera. Could you explain it more detailed what we have to do to fix it?
Should we do this settings in the iOS App or where? Maybe you can add some screenshots?

Thanks for your help!
Regards, z0z00
Jpierce237

Post by Jpierce237 »

I echo the request. I have a no-up free account for my Teamspeak server, do I use that domain’s IP to do this? Won’t this break my wife’s android version pushes? Hers still works.

Thanks!

Jim
Jpierce237

Post by Jpierce237 »

Ok so if you update to IOS 15.1 and then reinstall everything appears to work got a notification. Annoyingly Imlost my source names but at least it works
ljwtx

Post by ljwtx »

Updating to iOS 15 and reinstalling the app fixed the issue for me as well.