Cannot connect with S/N

Have some questions or having issues with Amcrest View Pro, Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you.
JasG

Re: Cannot connect with S/N

Post by JasG »

Hi Jack,
Thanks. Yeah I wondered about that. But just now: I can switch my phone back and forth from cell to wifi (same LAN the camera is on) and it connects fine on wifi, not at all on cell. And: it won't connect at all on my other phone which only has wifi.
JasG

Post by JasG »

Hi Jack, thanks for reply. I thought of that too. But this am, I can switch my phone back and forth from wifi (same LAN the camera is on) to cell data, and that phone (re) connects fine on wifi same not at all on cell. Mansoor my other phone, no SIM just wifi, won't connect at all.

Go figure....
JasG

Post by JasG »

Hi Jack,
Thanks for the reply. I thought of that about the server being down too.

But this morning, I can switch my phone back and forth between cell and wifi (same LAN as the camera) and it works right away on wifi and not at all on cell data. And yet: my other phone (no SIM, wifi only) won't work at all (although it had on other days).

Something is being cached somewhere, like a dead connection, but rebooting and power cycling doesn't seem to help. Still fooling around with reinstalling.

Sigh.
JasG

Post by JasG »

Sorry for multiple repeats of post, the forum sw shows my post sometimes, sometimes not. And of course it doesn't allow one to delete the dupes it encourages one to make...