delete device issue

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Fiberfrk

delete device issue

Post by Fiberfrk »

I have a device that I cannot connect to and am unable to delete because when I originally had it set up it had push notifications. The delete option tells me that I need to turn off notifications on that device first before I can delete. I can't get the device to connect to my new wifi - so how do I delete it if I cannot turn off notifications?

Thanks!
burtedwag

Re: delete device issue

Post by burtedwag »

Delete the app. Reinstall. Pray you don't have more than 2 devices.
5states

Post by 5states »

One option is to hard wire (ethernet) the camera to your router and it should default to the WIRED connection. Then, connect via the online IP of the camera to reset the wifi connection.
salcaide

Post by salcaide »

I cannot believe this is still an issue after 3 years. How do I delete a device that is no longer physically available. It has push notifications turned on, and the App will not let me delete it without connecting to the camera. The camera is gone, as in broken and thrown away.
seraniz

Post by seraniz »

Fiberfrk wrote:I have a device that I cannot connect to and am unable to delete because when I originally had it set up it had push notifications. The delete option tells me that I need to turn off notifications on that device first before I can delete. I can't get the device to connect to my new wifi - so how do I delete it if I cannot turn off notifications? Redtube Beeg Spankbang
Thanks!
One option is to hard wire (ethernet) the camera to your router and it should default to the WIRED connection. Then, connect via the online IP of the camera to reset the wifi connection.