NVR 4108E-HS no display no ethernet

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
JulienFAPO

Re: NVR 4108E-HS no display no ethernet

Post by JulienFAPO »

Hi, sorry for the late feedback.
I tested the factory reset with no success.
I've put back this unit in the box and got a new one (similar model) with is working fine.
Febs

Post by Febs »

I am having almost the same problem with a new 4108E-HS. NVR turns on ok. In can hear the bip with or without HDD. I can see the Lightning where ethernet connects to NVR, i can see one light on thé motherboard (Where you see 2 lights on your motherboard) but no light At any of the 8 ethernet outgoing ports to caméras. Please help
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello @Febs Welcome to the forum

You might want to make a new thread with your issue. The person that made this thread has returned the defective unit for a different one.

I personally would take some pictures and post them showing your Light or lack there of Different NVR's are Different setup and one might have LEDS omitted where others might have them..

Clear picture will help. If you have a backup 48v power supply I would check to see if it is power related. Also would try without HDD installed. Anything that takes extra voltage might be enough to make it work also the HDD if bad can make it stop working as well..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
roneymonte

Post by roneymonte »

Hello Julien I have the same issue, the HDMI or VGA does not connect to TV ou video monitor by "wrong resolutions", and the NVR has bricked for WebUI management. I could not perform RESET because my unit does not have reset-button.

Any tips ?
Thanks,
Roney