5 snapshots not working even when selected... Whats the fix?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
taymag

5 snapshots not working even when selected... Whats the fix?

Post by taymag »

At a time I got 5 snapshots, then at some point it went back to 1, now I went back the other day and changed it to 5 under event > motion detection in camera setup and it still sends 1. How do I fix this?
taymag

Re: 5 snapshots not working even when selected... Whats the fix?

Post by taymag »

Still hoping for an answer to this, thanks
John94si

Post by John94si »

I can only ever get 1 to work also. I would like when you select all cameras and one alerts they all should take a snapshot in one email. In case you are being surrounded by zombies
Melvin
Site Admin

Post by Melvin »

Hello taymag,

In addition to setting the number of snapshots you need, set the interval under Email settings to 0 or 1 and try again.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Toy4Rick

Post by Toy4Rick »

I'd be happy to get even 1. When I called support, I was told only live view was working, they were aware of the issue and working on it, that was 2 months ago

Can someone point me to these settings specifically? The only thing I have tried in the past was push notifications

Not happy with these products at all
John94si

Post by John94si »

Rick i can help you.. email me [email protected] ill send you screen shot of my settings.