Armcrestview.com Account Register Problems

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
wikidee

Armcrestview.com Account Register Problems

Post by wikidee »

I just purchased an Armcrest Outdoor Camera 723W and was able to setup accces through Android App and also through the Desktop through wired connection.

When I try to create an account on Armcrestview.com, irrespective of whatever email I use, I keep getting the error that email is already in use. Even before I start typing the full email, I start getting email is already in use. Does anyone know how to fix this issue. I tried using two separate computers, also used IE, Chrome and Firefox, even installed the ActiveX Add On, but same problem.

Does Remote View even work ?

Here is a screenshot of the error. It is driving me crazy. Any help would be appreciated before I send the camera back to Amazon.

https://prnt.sc/i3b9pv

Wiki
radcpuman69

Re: Armcrestview.com Account Register Problems

Post by radcpuman69 »

I am having the same problem. Did you find an answer?
wikidee

Post by wikidee »

No, I contacted support who wrote back to me stating that they can setup a username with email for me. I have given it to them, but, still waiting for their confirmation.

Secondly, please note that even after you register on Armcrestview.com, you will be unable to watch the live feed. You have to install IE Tab Extension for Chrome, launch it and then open armcrestview.com, then you will be able to see the live feed.
wikidee

Post by wikidee »

So, an update. Armcrest customer support was able to set up a user name and password for me after which I was able to change the password and log in to view the camera feed.

Once you log in, you will see a box right next to IPC. To see the feed, you have to click the box once. The playback function does not work and the only way to watch the feed is to open an IE Tab using Chrome Add On.

If you type armcrestview.com in the browser, it will take you to another site. The best way is to search in google using www.armcrestview.com and then click on the link.

I hope Armcrest is able to fix the Armcrestview.com issue.