one month video storage

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
lagrabow

one month video storage

Post by lagrabow »

Currently, I can view only 1 week prior of recorded video on my NVR [NV4108-HS with a 1TB HD]. I cannot see anywhere in settings to change it to 1 month. I only record on motion detect. Can anyone suggest where I can change this?
IP cams - Amcrest 943W [3- wired], Dahua [1 wired], 2 Lorex w/sound [wired], 1 no sound [wired]
NVR - NV4108-HS with 1TB HDD
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: one month video storage

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well I am going to go out on a Limb here and say that it might be that at one time someone setup your NVR or you may have setup to Record only a week before it deletes old footage.. However under Storage and Basic there is an area that lets you only see how much you want.. It might be set to NEVER and might not be working right.. Also it might be that it was Updated with option set and then after option was removed in new FW it didn't really remove the idea because the code is different..

I would and I hate to say this But I would try to do a Factory Reset and HDD Format..
Be Safe.