Cannot Access Web Interface through Browser

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Cannot Access Web Interface through Browser

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I don't want to jack your Thread but I have had some issues my self over the last week or so since I moved some items around on my Network. lol. SO I have a 75' patch cable that runs between my main router and my Camera router. SO I moved the cameras router and cameras and use the patch between that router and my Switch. Come to find out that the Cable is bad and while it was working ok between routers the main was only a 100m my switch and Nighthawk router is Gigabit. When everything was working close all was great. While strange thing is The DVR they are connected to is now up here normally in my Security Closet but have been testing and moving things... Anyway found out today after looking in my switch that I am getting some errors that is related to bad port or cable while I tested all ports lol It isn't Port Related. I took a 50' cable I can run strait to the router and run under 1000 between Switch and Router all works without errors. Hook the 75' that is almost to short as it is but has been working for long time under 100m... Anyway I cleared a port Stats connected back up Giga to Giga and

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interface

Receive Statistics
Total Bytes (Octets) 8809567
Unicast Packets 7578
Multicast Packets 38
Broadcast Packets 464
Packets with Errors 0
Transmit Statistics
Total Bytes (Octets) 876994
Unicast Packets 4722
Multicast Packets 80
Broadcast Packets 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethernet-like

Frame Check Sequence (FCS) Errors 2344
Single Collision Frames 0
Late Collisions 0
Oversize Packets 0
Internal MAC Receive Errors 905
Received Pause Frames 0
Transmitted Pause Frames 0

FCS and the other errors only happen when the port is running giga to giga. I changed the port down to 100m until I can get a new cable this weekend installed. It has been over an hour and not 1 error so far. These number above off my switch is running on port for less then 5 minutes lol...
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
hdtrc

Post by hdtrc »

Hello,

I'm currently having the same issue as the OP.

I cannot access my camera through a browser on my laptop. I was able to do it every day for the past week. I can access it through another computer, I can get a Live View on my iPhone via the Amcrest app, the IP Config tool found it, but my one laptop now won't get to the log in page.
yemmyte2007

Post by yemmyte2007 »

Good-day, i guess this is a general problem. i have in stalled 3 NV5232E-16P ,what i discovered is, it is unable to connect to camera via web interface,ping or search tool once you are connected on same NVR or ports but when used with a switch there is no hindrances. will appreciate if you guys can patch us through on how to overcome this problem.It can be a big headache when you need to perform some configuration on the camera but you will be handicapped.PLEASE SAFE US FROM HEADACHE.thank you .

Hardware V: V1.0
System V: V4.000.00AC000.0
Build Date:2020-05-21

Thank you
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum

I would double check your NVR WebUI, you would do so by going to a Web Browser IE is best choice at this time, http://yourip and press enter, Then login with your user and password, then on the top right Click on Management, then Network and there should be on the main page there an area that Says Virtual Host make sure that is enabled. if it isn't then scroll down and press Save.

Now click on Management again, now press Cameras, in the bottom set of windows click on the camera you want to configure

Make sure to note that doing so without ever logging into your cameras you will be required to change the password in the cameras and you will need to make that change in the NVR's setup for the cameras or you will no longer have footage from then on...

Pictures Below show what I am talking about using 4.0 software
Screenshot (1791).png
Screenshot (1791).png (66.42 KiB) Viewed 588 times
Screenshot (1792).png
Screenshot (1792).png (114.11 KiB) Viewed 588 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe