IP4M-1028E pinout

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
and13345

IP4M-1028E pinout

Post by and13345 »

I have an IP4M-1028E that got some water in the RJ45 connector and seems to have shorted the connectors on the female connector. I cleaned up the connectors and got the camera working again, but then it quit a couple days later.

I have cut the female connector off the end and wanted to replace it in order to still use the camera, but I found that there are only 6 wires instead of 8.

Does it use the standard Type A pinout? The wire colors seems to be the same, just missing the Brown/White and Blue/White wires.
mromamcrest

Re: IP4M-1028E pinout

Post by mromamcrest »

and13345 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:12 pm I have an IP4M-1028E that got some water in the RJ45 connector and seems to have shorted the connectors on the female connector. I cleaned up the connectors and got the camera working again, but then it quit a couple days later.

I have cut the female connector off the end and wanted to replace it in order to still use the camera, but I found that there are only 6 wires instead of 8.

Does it use the standard Type A pinout? The wire colors seems to be the same, just missing the Brown/White and Blue/White wires.
and13345,

This article will assist with this:

https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... tor-Wiring