All Mac OS Plugins not working and Chrome extension web view nor working

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
CJing

All Mac OS Plugins not working and Chrome extension web view nor working

Post by CJing »

All Mac OS Plugins no longer work. Safari chrome Firefox. The only remaining way to view the camera on Mac OS the chrome web view extension now no longer works also. The screen is black for live view and playback. I can hear sound recorded from the camera but no video. This just happened recently like last few days. There is no way now to view the cameras on the web. What if you are outside your home WiFi network ? The surveillance software only works at home on the same WiFi as the cameras. There is no way to view the cameras on the internet if you are not at home on a computer anymore ? Can amcrest please fix this. The plugins have not been working for years - it just keeps saying download plugin.
CJing

Re: All Mac OS Plugins not working and Chrome extension web view nor working

Post by CJing »

edit- one laptop the chrome extension is working - the other one its not-? also we are able to use the sea monkey browser to web view-
SamLesten

Post by SamLesten »

As far as I know, you can make that by yourself. If you have some basic knowledge in coding that is not a problem. You can read a few articles on this topic and just make the extension that you need, nowadays there are a lot of helpers. In my case, Light-it blog helped me a lot(https://light-it.net/blog/detailed-over ... ement-app/) and after reading the information you can use some special software for implementation of your knowledge. A lot of plugins are being made just by patterns that you can find in the open sources.
James.S

Post by James.S »

CJing wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:10 am edit- one laptop the chrome extension is working - the other one its not-? also we are able to use the sea monkey browser to web view-
That is indeed weird for one computer to work for chrome and one computer to not function properly.

Please reach out to our email team so an agent or even myself could collect some more information and assist you further. email ([email protected])