Amcrest View on iPhone

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
snielsen

Amcrest View on iPhone

Post by snielsen »

As of today around 10;00am MST i'm unable to connect to my cameras via iphone Amcrest View app? "Failed to connect". network is working and I have a good internet connection. Any ideas?
Dingo07

Re: Amcrest View on iPhone

Post by Dingo07 »

Yes, I am having the same issue.

I'm guessing the Amcrest gateway is down...? Locally on my network I can still see my cameras via wifi.
graves14

Post by graves14 »

On a related note, is there an alternative to the Amcrest gateway that I can host myself? It would seem possible to direct the cameras to listen to another service that I can run on a host with a static IP.
Jimbo1972

Post by Jimbo1972 »

Same here around the same time. I’m still getting push notifications but can’t log in via my phone with the App. App has been working fine up to this point.
sig

Post by sig »

amcrestview.com is still down here in Sarasota, FL. The app and website are inoperable now. This is only the second time in since January 2018 that I noticed this occur. Otherwise, pretty rock stable.
sig

Post by sig »

As I just posted that comment it came back. I had checked it through https://isitdownorjust.me/amcrestview-com/ to confirm before posting and it was down.
Dingo07

Post by Dingo07 »

I can see my cameras again - it must've just come back online.
snielsen

Post by snielsen »

Yep, back up and working again!

Thanks
:D