Two homes - can I watch both on iPad?

Any major updates coming, Upcoming Software, General Security advice for others and topics alike Post them here so other users can chat with you.
mcrimm

Two homes - can I watch both on iPad?

Post by mcrimm »

I have cameras at my main home. I view the first home with Amcrest View Pro. Half way across the country I have another home. How can I watch cameras on both homes on my iPad/iPhone/MacBook?
cjredmo_v2

Re: Two homes - can I watch both on iPad?

Post by cjredmo_v2 »

Per Melvin (Site Admin) -
"You can still use the same app and same amcrestview.com portal to view the second camera at different location. You can have different login credentials for both cameras. You can manually add the seconds cam on the app and under the 'user' option in Amcrestview.com portal."

For Amcrest View Pro, just go to 'Device Manager' and add a new device. As long as it's connected to the network you should have no issue view multiple cameras from different locations.
bougti

Post by bougti »

You would of have to create two usernames and passwords. One for each home, then you just log in and out as needed. If you already created a username and password, and they are both the same, you can call DIRECTV® and have them change one of them

Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate
James.S

Post by James.S »

mcrimm wrote:I have cameras at my main home. I view the first home with Amcrest View Pro. Halfway across the country I have another home. How can I watch cameras on both homes on my iPad/iPhone/MacBook?

You can connect all your Amcrest cameras in the same app, even if they are in different locations within the world. connecting your camera to the app via P2P or port forwarding the cameras will allow you to have access to all of your devices.

If you have any questions or concerns, we would be happy to assist you by reaching out to ([email protected]) or giving us a call at 888.212.7538.