Windows Install - MSVCR100.dll is missing error

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
trau

Re: Windows Install - MSVCR100.dll is missing error

Post by trau »

Send me the link too, though I find it absurd we have to go through this to get a working version, for the record.
trau

Post by trau »

Customer here, still waiting on a link to make this program function properly. Over a week since my initial request. Should I switch brands?
Melvin
Site Admin

Post by Melvin »

Hello trau,

I have sent the link via PM.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

callmechewy

Post by callmechewy »

For those with this issue, my solution ended up having to re-install BOTH the x64 and the x86 (32-bit) versions of Visual Studio. I already had them installed, but somewhere along the way (after installing Amcrest) that dll went missing.

If you haven't already, try installing (or re-installing) both the 32-bit AND the 64-bit versions.
Ottoman

Post by Ottoman »

Melvin or other Amcrest rep- could you please PM me the link to download a version that will work on a Windows 10 (x64)? I just purchased three PoE cameras and have been pulling my hair out trying to get outdated plugins to work, so I tried installing Surveillance Pro.. but I'm getting the msvcr100.dll error on a clean Win10 install.

Thanks
locolbd

Post by locolbd »

I just installed the Surveilence PRO on my Windows 10. I got the missing DLL error and installed the 32 bit version https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=8328 and the error went away.
mathilde2111

Post by mathilde2111 »

Hi,

I have Windows 7 PC.

When I turn on my computer, I get one popup in succession. They say:

The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
There was no changes made before experiencing this issue.
The troubleshooting steps I have tried so far is running Norton Security Suite, and I ran sfc/scannow and it came back as Verification 100% complete , i have also download the dll file from : https://www.geek-windows.com/msvcp140-d ... s-10-2019/. Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
I also try to reinstall the program but every time I do, it doesn't install and shows this popup. But I don't know if its the right program that is telling me to reinstall.
Thank you in advance for any advice/feedback.
Live4godsarmy

Post by Live4godsarmy »

I'm stuck too! Whats the fix/work around?
mromamcrest

Post by mromamcrest »

For any one affected by this error, the following Link will provide the fix.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jFHWVY ... sp=sharing.
debrasteed

Post by debrasteed »

Live4godsarmy wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:41 am I'm stuck too! Whats the fix/work around?
To fix .dll file common error you need to first determine the cause of the error that is the file might be missing/deleted from the location or specific path, the other reason to it is the Hardware/Malware failure, and one of the other reason might be the file corrupted. If you can go through and come to a specific cause of the error then you need to only try re-install/replace the .dll file at a specific location or path. If you still cannot please go through online an article on to fix msvcr100.dll error.