motion dection wont record

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
nicebadboy518

motion dection wont record

Post by nicebadboy518 »

i have read everything here, videos on you tube and other info on the internet and still cant get it to work. heres whats happened. i bought one ip cam, (1080P IP2M-841B) then another after the 1st worked so good and then another with in a few weeks of each other so i have 3, all worked like i wanted. when motion was detected it recorded it and sent me a notification on my phone app. i could save the videos or just watch them and erase the ones i didnt want. then after a month they all stopped doing that. i can only record in live view mod, no notifications to phone, i went thought the web software and did all your web site said,all your video instructions, reset up everything from new. bought new sd cards 32gigs,they show in the destination window, still all 3 will do everything but what i wanted and what they did in the beginning,, record when there is motion detected and send me a notifications on my phone any help would be appreciated, at this point the 3 cams are useless to me...