How to configure the email snapshot of the NVR

Have some questions or having issues with your DVR/NVR(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
apollothethird

How to configure the email snapshot of the NVR

Post by apollothethird »

Image from sent by the NVR.
Image from sent by the NVR.
ch03_20190202_130510_E.jpg (320.02 KiB) Viewed 733 times
Can someone advise me of how to configure the email snapshot image being sent out by the NVR. There is a problem with the image of some of my cameras.

Also, is there a way to specify the image type. The default appears to be "jpg". Is it possible to configure the type as "png"?

And finally, some of my cameras has resolution as high as 8mp. I would like to test various resolution from low to the highest for optimizing the system.

I would like to have some of the cameras send the highest resolution (the biggest size file) for identifying license plates.

Attached is an image that is being sent to my email. This image is from my IP8M-2496E camera. As you see there is a problem with it, in that it doesn't show the full picture.

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. Also, please let me know if there is anymore information I should supply to help in resolving the issue.

-- L. James