Email Date and Time is Wrong

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
john909

Re: Email Date and Time is Wrong

Post by john909 »

Just to add to the complainers count. This is a problem for my HX-1 also.

Lifetime support is an empty promise and of no value at all if these things don't get fixed.
t84a

Post by t84a »

This is pretty embarrassing. Is Amcrest simply dismissing this?
fmwhit

Post by fmwhit »

This Camera is useless for security if the e-mail comes in with the wrong Time Stamp!!! $150.00 camera worth nothing for security!

AMCREST PLEASE HELP--I bought the latest and greatest and I am not Happy IP3M-941B
Melvin
Site Admin

Post by Melvin »

Hello all,

Please include your camera model number and firmware version if you are still facing the issue.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

jjreynolds

Post by jjreynolds »

I have a IP2M 841 with the latest firmware on the website , and my motion emails have the correct timestamp in the header and body of the email. The Camera firmware is building both of these correctly, and the snapshot image also has the right timestamp overlayed on it. I configed the camera for 12 hr format using the EST time zone and MM/DD/YYYY format. The only problem is the email body displays DD/MM/YYYY in 24hr format.
Melvin
Site Admin

Post by Melvin »

Hello all,

For IP2m841 model this issue has been fixed in the latest firmware update. Other models would be updated soon as well. If anyone is still having issues with email timestamp (for IP2M841), we can send you the firmware that has this bug fix.

Please PM your email address so that I can send it to you. You can also call or email and we will help you with the same.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

supa

Post by supa »

Melvin wrote:Hello all,

For IP2m841 model this issue has been fixed in the latest firmware update. Other models would be updated soon as well. If anyone is still having issues with email timestamp (for IP2M841), we can send you the firmware that has this bug fix.

Please PM your email address so that I can send it to you. You can also call or email and we will help you with the same.
Please email me the firmware.
I can't PM you because:
We are sorry, but you are not authorized to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.
t84a

Post by t84a »

Melvin wrote:Hello all,

PM sent. Nice work.
t84a

Post by t84a »

Waiting on firmware.
t84a

Post by t84a »

Working with Support most of the day. Probably 8 email exchanges. I even copied and pasted posts from this thread as well as my PM from Melvin. Support claims no new firmware. Crazy